Airport Advisory Commission
- assists in the planning, organization, direction and administration of the New Kent Airport
- each District Supervisor appoints one member to the Commission
- 4-year staggered terms ending December 31
- meets on the 3rd Wednesday of February, May, August and November at 5 p.m. at the New Kent Airport
- chartered on May 14, 2012 by adoption of Resolution R-21-12 (PDF). Charter was renewed on December 14, 2015 by Resolution R-38-15 (PDF). Charter was renewed on January 13, 2020 by Resolution R-05-20 (PDF).
- Current roster (PDF)
- Agendas and/or minutes for 1994 - current (originals are with the Library of Virginia); for more current information, contact the New Kent County Airport Manager by email or at (804) 932-3984.