Commissioner of Revenue Mileage Discounts

New Kent County offers a discount for vehicles with high mileage or rough condition. You may report your mileage and/or condition on your property report or you may call our office. Mileage should be reported annually based upon January 1 of the tax year. All Mileage is to be reported by July 1 to be considered for that tax year. For more information, contact the Commissioner's Office at (804) 966-9610.