What other utility services does the County offer?
New Kent Public Utilities offers water and sewer services only in select subdivisions. New Kent County does not offer trash collection. Several private trash collection contractors operate in the New Kent area, or contact the Department of General Services for refuse dump sites. New Kent County does not offer natural gas service. Contact Virginia Natural Gas to see if natural gas service is available in your area. New Kent County does not maintain roads, street lighting or storm drains. Contact the Virginia Department of Transportation at (800) 367-7623 for roadway, lighting and drainage questions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for utility service?
2. What fees must I pay to initiate utility service?
3. How long does it take to get my water turned on?
4. How can I close my utility account?
5. How can I get an irrigation (companion or exclusion) meter?
6. I did not use water during this billing period, why am I still getting a bill?
7. How can I pay my utility bill?
8. I made my payment using online banking, why has it not been received?
9. I did not get a utility bill, what should I do?
10. What other utility services does the County offer?
11. Are there other water service providers in New Kent?
12. Who do I contact in the event of a utility emergency?