Useful Resources

  • Building Permits and Inspections - Access updated building codes, resources, and links.
  • Burn Permits  - Apply for this permit if you need to burn brush for lot clearing or highway construction, are going to sell or display fireworks, or for blasting operations.
  • Conditional Use Permits - There permits are needed for certain uses which, because of their unique characteristics, are not generally permitted as a matter of right in the various zoning districts.
  • Cultural Events Permits - Cultural events permits are needed to stage, promote, advertise, or conduct any cultural event or program.
  • Environmental Permits - Use our environmental permits to gain permission for development on local and state lands prior to disturbing wetlands and other environmentally-protected areas.