Richmond Regional Transportation Planning Organization
- federal and state designated regional transportation planning organization that serves as the forum for cooperative transportation decision-making to assure excellence in mobility and safety within and through the Richmond region
- voting members include the Town of Ashland, the Counties of Charles City, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, Powhatan, the City of Richmond, Capital Region Airport Commission, GRTC Transit System, Richmond Metropolitan Authority, Richmond Regional PDC, VA Department of Transportation
- non-voting members include Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC), Elderly and Disabled Advisory Committee (EDAC), Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration, citizen appointees, RideFinders, Inc., VA Department of Aviation, and VA Department of Rail & Public Transportation.
- meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month following the meeting of the Richmond Regional Planning District Commission
- more information on the TPO
- New Kent's representatives (PDF)